Mogrify is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Bioinformatician who wants to push the boundaries of cell reprogramming, develop our cutting edge technology and work on cell and gene therapy projects.
- PhD in Computational Biology or related field, or equivalent MSc plus 3 years of follow-on experience.
- Skilled in R and Python and 2+ years working in any of: next generation sequencing data analysis or algorithm development, or bioinformatics software development.
- Direct single-cell data analysis experience is highly desirable.
- 2+ years working in human disease/biology.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment, and successfully manage complex projects against defined timelines.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, self-driven with positive thinking and “can-do” attitude.