Mogrify is looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Senior Bioinformatician who wants to push the boundaries of cell reprogramming and work on cell and gene therapy projects.
- PhD or MSc in Computational Biology or related field, plus 5/8 years of follow-on experience, respectively.
- Proficiency in R and Python, and expertise in high-throughput sequencing data analysis and integration.
- Direct single-cell data analysis experience is highly desirable.
- 4+ years working in human disease/biology.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment, and successfully manage complex projects against defined timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and encourage working in a highly collaborative environment with other scientists (internally and externally).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, self-motivated with positive thinking and “can-do” attitude.