- The EANBiT Fellowship Programme is open to Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania nationals only.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for MSc at their preferred university.
- Applicants wanting to study at Makerere University must submit an admission application to the University before the deadline of 28th May 2021.
Please follow the link below to access the details: https://news.mak.ac.ug/2021/03/call-for-applications-admissions-to-postgraduate-programmes-2021-2022
The applicant must submit the following documents together with the application:
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae including any relevant research work and experience
- A one-page letter of motivation explaining why one wants to pursue an MSc. in Bioinformatics
- Certified copies of academic transcripts and degree certificate
- Contacts of at least two referees