Skip to content
- Master’s degree in computer science, bioinformatics, or related field required with 6 years of experience in computational biology, bioinformatics. PhD. is preferred
- Hand-on experience with processing of high-throughput next generation sequencing data and possessing strong data management and analysis skills.
- Proficient coding/scripting in Python, Perl, R
- Experience working in Linux environments and broad experience with open source bioinformatics tools
- Experience working in a high-performance computing and/or cloud computing environment
- Expertise applying statistical modeling and machine learning to real problems in biology is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable with fast pace environment handling multiple projects simultaneously with different priorities and timelines.
- Strong abilities to quickly learn new skills and adapt to challenges on the job