- You love to write code (R and Python preferred) and analyze data
- You enjoy collaborating with other scientists and engineers, and are excited to work on a cross-functional team
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a PhD in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Cancer Genomics, Immunology, or similar field.
- You have experience working with single-cell RNA-seq and TCR-seq data, and are able to demonstrate proficiency with authorship on publications or code packages. You are fluent with single-cell data analysis packages such as Seurat and Monocle, and have a strong understanding of the underlying methods and data structures (e.g., dimensionality reduction by t-SNE/UMAP, clustering, QC, etc.).
- You understand and can explain the basic statistical principles and best practices for large-scale, high-dimensional data analysis.
- You are fluent with the programming languages R and Python. Experience developing code packages or web apps is a plus.
- You are fluent with modern Linux, HPC, and cloud environments; R/RStudio or Python/pandas for data analysis, visualization, and statistics; and source control tools such as GitHub/Bitbucket.