- Postdoctoral training or exceptional PhD experience in bioinformatics, biostatistics, computational biology, software engineering, or a similar field
- Deep understanding of computational approaches for analyzing high-resolution genomic data including: single cell genomics, spatial genomics, and or high-content perturbation datasets, and an interest in applying novel approaches to explore and integrate such data
- Outstanding scientific publication record
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills, including the ability to explain complex scientific results to a diverse audience
- Intense curiosity about the biology of disease and eagerness to contribute to scientific and computational efforts focused on understanding the molecular mechanisms underlying disease etiology
- Experience in working with teams including biologists, technologists, and computational scientists is a plus
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance to junior computational colleagues
- Demonstrated competence in a programming language such as R or python, experience with version control systems, and familiarity with high-performance computing environments.