- A PhD in molecular or cell biology is required, with preference for a strong background in cancer biology, and particular emphasis in tumor metastasis and tumor microenvironment. Skills on developing and applying analytical and imaging techniques to study biological processes, as well as experience with bioinformatic analysis will be highly valued.
- • Proficiency in Molecular and Cell Biology (such as PCR, flow cytometry, electrophoresis, tissue culture, etc.) required.
- • Excellent communication skills in written and oral English are essential.
- • Experience in animal research (mouse modeling of disease) and microscopy are highly desirable
- • Candidates with previous experience in high-resolution imaging and intravital microscopy are encouraged to apply.