Skip to content
- MSc or PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or related fields.
- Solid knowledge of Python or R, and Unix shell.
- Familiarity with high performance computing environments.
- Familiarity with BWA, GATK and genetic variant annotation software (e.g. Annovar, VEP), in relation to whole exome and whole genome data analysis pipelines.
- Good understanding of human genetics and interpretation of genetic variant data.
- Elementary working knowledge of biostatistics.
- At least 4 year post-graduate experience (academic or industrial).
- Peer-reviewed publication record.