The candidate must have experience in the field of systembiology
We seek a highly motivated candidate with a demonstrated record of scientific excellence.
The candidate should also have
- The applicant should have second-cycle background in genetics and/or bioinformatics.
- Interest and prior experience in transcriptomics and mass-spectrometry based proteomics analysis are essential. Provide github account details.
- The applicant should have strong competence in Python, R-programming language and network analysis (e.g. Cytoscape). Preferences will be given who have experience in protein structure analysis.
- Experience of analysis of HIV or other viral diseases as well as microbiota
- The applicant should be able to work well in a multidisciplinary team, as well as having the ability to work independently.
- The applicant should possess good organizational skills and know how to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English is of utmost importance.