We are seeking to recruit a bioinformatics scientist with experience in developing algorithms, creating machine learning models, and analyzing complex data to help us develop algorithms to enable analysis of novel forms of proteomics data.
PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or a related field.
Experience analyzing large scale data, and familiarity with statistical analysis and machine learning.
Familiarity with genomic (DNA/RNA sequencing) data analysis.
Self-motivated with the ability to work with and support multiple groups across the organization.
Programming experience in Python as well as some strongly typed language (e.g., C/C++/Java).
Experience with command line Linux environments.
Experience using and configuring cloud-based computing environments (e.g., AWS/Azure).
Knowledge of git or other version control systems.
More opportunities at Encodia
- Director, Advanced Research and Technology
- Director/Sr. Director of Chemistry & Materials
- Next-Gen Sequencing Associate Scientist
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator
- Proteomic Applications Scientist
- Research Associate – Chemistry