Deadline: 01 September 2021
To Be a Successful Candidate, We Expect
- PhD within a computational structural biology discipline, such as Computational Chemistry, Molecular Modelling, Biophysics or Bio-/Cheminformatics, and more than 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or comparable track record of post graduate experience in an academic setting.
- Proven track record and in-depth knowledge of applying structural modelling in a drug discovery context, preferably for biologics such as peptides and proteins. Experience from nucleotide design is considered as a plus.
- Highly skilled and experienced using protein modelling software such as Rosetta, Schrodinger and/or MOE.
- Experience within programming and scripting, statistical analysis, machine learning, cloud computing and productionizing data analysis workflows is considered a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to respond to shifting priorities in a dynamic setting, a positive attitude towards challenges, and great communication skills to thrive in a multidisciplinary, collaborative working environment.