Skip to content
- A laboratory based MSc in a relevant subject, e.g. Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Molecular biology, evolution, genetics.
- At least 3 years of research experience in a Medical Research Laboratory.
- Knowledge of GCLPs, QMS and other relevant best practices and standards.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing, operating and maintaining Quality Assurance & Quality Control systems including; Internal Quality Control and External Quality Assurance (EQA) Schemes
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications and Bioinformatics software.