- Master’s Degree in genetics, genomics, bioinformatics, molecular biology, chemistry, biochemistry or related discipline and one year of related experience.
Experience and Skills:-
- Additional Requirements :
- Excellent understanding of human genetics and variant interpretation.
- Strong knowledge of exploratory data analyses.
- Documented experience with ClinVar, ClinGen, and ACMG standards and recommendations for variant reporting.
- Ability to manage projects and solve problems independently.
- Excellent collaborator with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Desired Requirements :
- Ph.D., or foreign equivalent, in human genetics, bioinformatics, computer sciences, or related field.
- Knowledge of clinical standards for medically relevant variants and their interpretation.
- Knowledge of laboratory information systems (LIMS) design and implementation.
- Knowledge of CLIA/CAP policies and procedures for best laboratory practices.