Bioinformatics communities provide a forum for participants to share information and experiences, learn from each other, and develop themselves professionally.
- Bioinformatics Hub of Kenya Initiative (BHKI)
- Black women in computational Biology
- Noble Kitman
- ISCB Student Council and Regional Student Groups
- Software Sustainability Institute’s Fellowship program
- Heidelberg Unseminars in Bioinformatics (HUB)
- GOBLET for bioinformatics trainers and educators
Comment down below to add a community to the list.