- You have a Master’s degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience or a PhD in Computer Science, (medical) Informatics, Bioinformatics or equivalent and additional work experience in a relevant field.
- You have a solid understanding of Semantic Web Technologies, such as RDF, SPARQL, SHACL, OWL and related tools, such as GraphDB, WebProtege, Fuseki or others.
- You have previous experience in graph (data) analytics and inferencing. Ideally, you have worked with clinical data related standards and ontologies such as LOINC or SNOMED CT.
- You have proven experience in at least one programming language (preferably Python) interacting with Semantic Web Technologies (RDFlib, pyLODE).
- You have demonstrable experience in project management in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or academic life-science setting. Experience in setting up a graph-based ecosystem is essential. You are familiar with using CI/CD and container infrastructures.
- A collaborative spirit and a supportive, solution-oriented attitude are key to success in this role.
- Strong problem-solving skills are among your strengths.
- You are a self-starter and can work semi-independently, while also being an excellent team player.
- You are flexible and adaptable, and able to cope well with new challenges and moving targets.
- You have the ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are expected in English. Knowledge of a Swiss national language (German and/or French) is a plus.
This position may involve regular travel within Switzerland.