- At a minimum, completion of a bachelor’s degree in bioinformatics, computer science or recognised equivalent in Health and or Science-Related Discipline.
- Minimum one (1) year of practical and related experience
- Programming skills in R, Python, BASH, TensorFlow or similar.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Demonstrated exposure to NGS data analysis.
- Team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Training in statistics or machine learning is preferred.
- Exposure or training in NGS data analysis, functional genomics and/or human genetics preferred.
Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a job requirement unless you have an exemption on a medical ground pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
If you are interested in making your contribution at UHN, please apply online. You will be asked to copy and paste and attach your resume and cover letter. You will also be required to complete some initial screening questions.
Posting Date: June 30, 2022 Closing Date: July 21, 2022