You are currently enrolled in a Master’s programme and have a bachelor degree in bioinformatics or a related discipline (e.g. computer science, biomedicine, biological sciences, biostatistics). You have a good understanding of molecular biology and genomics, and are passionate about biological data visualization and knowledge sharing.
You also have experience and expertise in the following:
- Proficiency in programming (preferably Python) and sequencing data analysis (preferably single-cell RNA-seq)
- Experience with data visualization, management, and REST APIs, preferably also web development
- Highly effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Highly collaborative mindset, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and international teams
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills, are able to build good working relationships, and are an outstanding teammate. Your experience and investigative attitude allow you to work independently, to design, perform, and interpret experiments, and to embark on new scientific methodologies