Only for Malaysian citizens. Submit before July 15, 2022
Bioinformatics analyst provides scientific leadership and support for statistical analyses of experimental data produced by various molecular biology methods focus on next-generation sequencing.
- Operate, refine and develop next-generation sequencing (NGS) equipment and tools to process, visualize and annotate NGS data.
- Experience in bioinformatics and computational biology methods and tools for the microbiome, metagenomics, transcriptomics and whole-genome sequencing study.
- Proficiency in other bioinformatics tools for PCR primer design, multiple sequence alignment and phylogenetic analysis is required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to collaborate and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Familiarity with R language or Python is a plus.
- Perform data mining and data analysis by utilizing bioinformatics analysis tools and methods.
Interested candidate, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 2022.
Please peruse www.mylabind.wixsite.com/labtesting2u